Smart Kids’ Child Development Centers provide an early childhood experience through quality infant-care, toddler development (twos and threes), and school readiness programs. We also offer Pre-K Programs, After School Programs, and School Aged Summer Camp.
Preschool (24 - 48 Months)
Smart Kids’ Child Development centers objective is to build upon your three-year olds natural curiosity while also guiding your child to improve communication, social skills and learning experiences.
The preschool classrooms are operated by experienced Child Care professionals who receive on-going training. Your child will experience a structured environment that strives to stimulate and promote learning.
Our three-year old Curriculum promotes discovery through investigating and problem solving.
Below are examples of skills that your three-year old will achieve:
- Answers simple questions about a story or song
- Communicates through scribbling
- Can count to 10 and beyond
- Learns patterns and series of objects
- Uses objects in a variety of ways
- Uses tools and measuring devices to explore
- Becomes more imaginative and inventive
- Increased coordination in using scissors and hole punch